Solo exhibition - Phases de la lune

I’m so happy to announce that in less than 2 weeks time, starting on Friday 19th July I’m going to be having my first solo show at August Clown Gallery in Melbourne. It’s been a few years work and lots of moon’s later, but I’m thrilled to have got to this stage in my career. It seems unbelievable to me that this has all been made possible as I would never have dreamt of having a solo show 3-4 years ago!

I have a long way to go still, and my passion for painting has not dwindled only enforced itself over time.

I’m also just about to set up my own studio which is so very exciting for me, something I’ve dreamed of for a while now! I can’t wait to start my new body of work in this new space. So hopefully a lot more good things to come:)

In the meantime, here are the details for my solo show “Phases de la lune”. Please contact the gallery for preview details.


Comments

Popular Posts