Vanishing Points group show

Last week I was so excited to be part of my first group show "Vanishing Points", held by Auguste Clown Gallery in Melbourne. My piece "Intuition" is currently on show till 1st December. I'm so thrilled to be included with so many amazing and inspiring artists.

"Explore the suspended state between sleep and wakefulness"
Featuring Aniela Sobieski with interpretative works by surrealist artists: Dilka Bear, Jana Brike, Yoko Tanaka, Ania Tomicka, Alice Savage, Jason Jacenko, Virginia Mori, Melissa Hartley, Maria Rozalia Finna, David Natale and Ryan Myers.


Framed original piece "Intuition" (top right) and framed limited edition print "Tempestuous" (bottom right).


I'm also very happy to say that August Gallery have also produced limited edition prints of "Tempestuous" which are available on their website.

Comments

Popular Posts